Money Market Funds
- On August 23rd 2021, R. Seelaus & Co. and Goldman Sachs announced the launch of the Seelaus share class of the:
- Goldman Sachs Financial Square Treasury Instruments Fund (WOMXX)
- Goldman Sachs Financial Square Government Fund (WMNXX)
- Please find the Prospectus for these share classes HERE
- This product offering delivers a cash management solution for clients looking for diversity in the firms with whom they do business and who share support in empowering women, in the financial services industry and in the community
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s Liquidity Solutions team manages over $560bn in money market and short duration assets. The team has over 40 years of experience in helping clients preserve capital, maintain liquidity and seek competitive yields, while consistently managing risk
- Launch With GS is a $1 billion investment strategy based on our data-driven that aims to narrow investing gaps by directing capital and opportunities toward women entrepreneurs and investors who have been historically underrepresented
- 10,000 Women is a global initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women entrepreneurs around the world with a business and management education, mentoring and networking, and access to capital.
- Proxy Voting GSAM will vote against the entire board at US companies without a female on the board and GSAM will vote against all members of the Nominating Committee, at US companies without a female on the board
|Money Market Fund||Goldman Sachs Financial Square Treasury Instruments Fund||Goldman Sachs Financial Square Government Fund|
|Rating||AAAm, Aaa-mf||AAAm, Aaa-mf|
|NAV type / Liquidity Fee/ Redemption Gate||Stable NAV / No Liquidity Fees / No Redemption Gates||Stable NAV / No Liquidity Fees / No Redemption Gates|
|Ticker – Seelaus Share Class||WOMXX||WMNXX|
|Settlement||T + 0||T + 0|
|Fund AUM as of July 2021 ($mn)||93,357||200,661|
|Eligible Investments||US Treasuries||US Treasuries, Agencies, Repurchase Agreements|
|Expense Ratio (net/gross) – Seelaus Share Class||(0.20%/0.20%)||(0.18%/0.18%)|
The Fund is designed for seasonal operating cash, temporary cash investments, medium-term cash investments, automated cash sweeps or the liquidity components of investment portfolios
- Public Corporations
- Private Corporations
- Municipalities, Hospital Systems, University Endowments and Foundations
- Financial Institutions: Insurance, Hedge Funds and Asset Managers
You could lose money by investing in the Funds. Although the Funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the Funds is not a deposit of a bank and is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. The Funds’ sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the Fund, and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the Fund at any time.
THIS MATERIAL DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM IT WOULD BE UNAUTHORIZED OR UNLAWFUL TO DO SO.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities. This material is not intended to be used as a general guide to investing, or as a source of any specific investment recommendations, and makes no implied or express recommendations concerning the manner in which any client’s account should or would be handled, as appropriate investment strategies depend upon the client’s investment objectives.
The investment adviser may contractually agree to waive or reimburse certain fees and expenses until a specified date. The investment adviser may also voluntarily waive certain fees and expenses, and such voluntary waivers may be discontinued or modified at any time without notice. The performance shown above reflects any waivers or reimbursements that were in effect for all or a portion of the periods shown. When waivers or reimbursements are in place, the Fund's operating expenses are reduced and the Fund's yield and total returns to the shareholder are increased.
A summary prospectus, if available, or a Prospectus for the Fund containing more information may be obtained from your authorized dealer or from Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC by calling (retail - 1-800-526-7384) (institutional – 1-800-621-2550). Please consider a fund's objectives, risks, and charges and expenses, and read the summary prospectus, if available, and the Prospectus carefully before investing. The summary prospectus, if available, and the Prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund.
An S&P Global Ratings principal stability fund rating (PSFR), also known as a "money market fund rating," is a forward-looking opinion about a fixed-income fund's capacity to maintain stable principal (net asset value, or NAV) and to limit exposure to principal losses due to credit risk. When assigning a PSFR to a fund, S&P Global Ratings' analysis focuses primarily on the creditworthiness of the fund's investments and counterparties, and also its investments' maturity structure and management's ability and policies to maintain the fund's stable net asset value. Money market fund ratings are identified by the 'm' suffix (e.g., 'AAAm'). S&P 'AAAm' Rating: “demonstrates extremely strong capacity to maintain principal stability and to limit exposure to principal losses due to credit risk. 'AAAm' is the highest principal stability fund rating assigned by S&P Global Ratings”. Click here for more information
Moody’s Money Market Fund Ratings are opinions of the investment quality of shares in mutual funds and similar investment vehicles which principally invest in short-term fixed income obligations. As such, these ratings incorporate Moody’s assessment of a fund’s published investment objectives and policies, the creditworthiness of the assets held by the fund, the liquidity profile of the fund’s assets relative to the fund’s investor base, the assets’ susceptibility to market risk, as well as the management characteristics of the fund. The ratings are not intended to consider the prospective performance of a fund with respect to appreciation, volatility of net asset value, or yield. Moody’s ‘Aaa-mf’ Rating: “have very strong ability to meet the dual objectives of providing liquidity and preserving capital.” Click here for more information
The website links provided are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement or recommendation by Goldman Sachs Asset Management of any of these websites or the products or services offered. Goldman Sachs Asset Management is not responsible for the accuracy and validity of the content of these websites.
Assets Under Supervision (AUS) includes assets under management and other client assets for which Goldman Sachs does not have full discretion.
Financial Square FundsSM is a registered service mark of Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is the distributor of the Goldman Sachs Funds.
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value
- Not FDIC Insured
© 2021 Goldman Sachs. All rights reserved.
Compliance code: 253041
Date of first use: 09/15/2021