Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Location: Chatham, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to a variety of duties to support the daily operations of a financial services institution. Actively assist accounting, finance, human resources and compliance departments. Room for growth.
- Answering phones and greeting guests.
- Organizing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ordering supplies, liaising with building management, suppliers, and vendors.
- Planning and booking employee travel.
- Organizing and executing large client mailings.
- Processing employee expense reports.
- Assembling client presentation materials.
- Planning, organizing, and executing firm’s social and client events.
- Coordinating with HR and IT to prepare for new hires.
- Managing upkeep of employee records.
- Assisting in all aspects of corporate giving/diversity initiatives including, relationships with various charities, making donations, organizing firm involvement and events, and ensuring all proper documentation.
- Maintaining compliance calendar and researching regulatory issues.
- Assisting in management of firm’s continuing education program.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a financial services firm, with knowledge of accounting, operations, and compliance terminology
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Strong self-starter with good project management skills that can take initiative, perform well under pressure, and see tasks through from start to finish
- Excellent communication ability and customer service skills
- Team player with desire to learn
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint proficiency
Job Type: Full Time, in the office. Proof of vaccination required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.