Wale has over 20 years experience as a financial advisor with Dean Witter, Charles Schwab, Merrill Lynch, and HSBC. He has well rounded skills in advice, guidance, and technical operations procedures.
His practice focuses on helping clients with stocks, mutual funds and bonds. Wale likes to help clients monitor their accounts closely. He encourages clients to communicate regularly.
Education and Licensing
- New York University, B.A. Economics
- Life and Health Insurance, Annuities
- 2011-Present: R. Seelaus & Co. (Summit, NJ), Financial Advisor, Wealth Management
- 2008-2011: HSBC (Ramsey/Ridgewood, NJ), Financial Advisor
- 2001-2008: Merrill Lynch (Pennington, NJ), Investment Advisor
- 1995-2001: Charles Schwab (Garden City, NY), Investment Specialist
- 1992-1995: Dean Witter (Great Neck, NY), Account Executive
- 1987-1989: Smith Barney (New York, NY), Operations Specialist
- Retirement Planning and 401k Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Fixed Income and equities products