Raised in Summit, New Jersey, Gary is a graduate of Summit High School. He then went on to attend Colorado State University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in 1973.
Gary started his financial career at Thomson McKinnon Securities as a full service financial professional. After three years learning the skills necessary to assist high net worth individuals achieve their financial goals, he was recruited to join The Summit Bank Corporation Municipal Dealer department. There he refined his skills in the fixed income area, specializing in Tax Free Municipal Securities as well as Corporate and Government Debt Instruments.
Gary spent the next nine years at Summit where he was promoted to the position of Sales Manager. In 1993, he joined R. Seelaus & Co., Inc. where he continues to meet the planning and investment needs of high net worth individuals.
Gary lives in Central New Jersey with his wife.
Education and Licensing
- Colorado Sate University, BS 1973
- Series 7, 63, & 66
- Life and Health Insurance
- 1993-Present: R. Seelaus & Co. (Summit, NJ), Financial Advisor, Wealth Management Group
- 1984-1993: Summit Bank Corporation (Summit, NJ), Municipal Dealer Department
- 1990-1993: Thomson McKinnon Securities, Full-Service Financial Professional
- Retirement planning
- Asset management
- Life insurance & annuities
- Long-term care insurance
- Estate planning
- College planning
- Income planning