Private Client Services
- Portfolio construction and rebalancing.
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation advice.
- Investment consulting & review.
- Insurance planning.
- Fee based asset management through our wholly-owned Investment Adviser.
- Retirement planning services are facilitated through our Investment Adviser affiliate, Granite Springs Asset Management.
- Individuals: learn how to implement strategies, like qualified charitable distributions, to help you protect your savings.
- Families: learn how to implement strategies to protect assets and create a retirement heirloom that can be passed down to future generations.
- Businesses: help your employees become better educated on how to accumulate and distribute retirement assets while at the same time avoiding costly mistakes.
- Tax efficient strategies to minimize tax liability over your lifetime.
- Pass retirement assets on to your children, grandchildren, and future generations to come.
- Retirement planning and retirement plan rollover options.
- Estate planning advice and document review.
- Insurance evaluation and needs assessment.
- Elder care planning.
- Philanthropy & charitable planning.
- The financial challenges of: death, divorce, disability, marriage, child care.
- College planning.
- Investment planning and management.
- And much more.
- All account services offered through our clearing firm BNY Mellon's Pershing.
- A minimum initial investment of only $1,000 in cash and/or securities
- There is no minimum balance once an account is opened and no annual fee.
- A choice of two professionally managed money-market-fund portfolios: Money-Market and Government Securities.
- Automatic reinvestment of interest, dividends, and other cash balances into the money-market portfolio you select.
- Convenient worldwide 24-hour ATM access.
- Overdraft protection and a private credit line based on the value of your marginable securities, which allows you to borrow (at rates usually lower than those available from banks) by simply writing a check or using your ATM card -- the more you have, the more you can borrow, and the interest may be tax-deductible up to the total of your taxable investment income from all sources.
- Direct Deposit, automatic deposit of your paycheck (or other recurring receipts such as government checks, including Social Security) in your Advantage Account via electronic funds transfer.
- An automatic payment feature to help you keep track of any recurring payments such as mortgages, insurance drafts, car payments, and mutual-fund investments.
- The Advantage Account fact kit includes the money-market-fund prospectus, which contains complete information, including management fees and expenses. Read it carefully before you invest.
- The Government guarantee of the securities owned by the Government Securities Portfolio does not guarantee the net asset value of the Portfolio’s shares. While the Portfolio seeks to maintain a $1.00 NAV per share, yields on all three portfolios can fluctuate in tandem with market conditions. Past performance is not indicative of future performance and is not guaranteed.