Have you ever considered naming a trust as the beneficiary of your IRA?
Joe's Financial Planning Content Archives
- Ed Slott and Company: Naming a Trust as the IRA Beneficiary
- Slott Report: A Tax-Filing Extension Does Not Mean an IRA Contribution Extension by Joe Cicchinelli
- Slott Report: SEP and Simple IRAs are not Savings Accounts by Beverly DeVeny
- Slott Report: My IRA Custodian Won't Let Me Do What?! by Beveryl DeVeny
- Slott Report: 5 Things You Can NOT Do With Your IRA by Beverly DeVeny
- WSJ: Supreme Court Ruling on Inherited IRAs by Liz Moyer